AV8RPro++ Advanced Flyer Timeline System GUI Features
AV8RPro++ Has A VCR-like Control Panel GUI
- Play, Stop, and *Pause Buttons (with hotkeys and menu selections, too)
- *Play Edited Clip from Inpoint to Outpoint or Play Whole Clip
- *Fast/Slow Forward and Reverse Shuttle Buttons
- *Real Time Code Readouts of Program Time AND Clip Time during pause/jog/shuttle operations.
- *Moving 'cursor line' on the timeline display in pause/jog/shuttle operations.
- *Jog Forward and Reverse Buttons
- *Time Code Readouts of Program Time AND Clip Time when paused/jogging/shuttling.
- *Static/stationary 'cursor line' on the timeline display when paused/jogging/shuttling.
- *Set InPoint and OutPoint Buttons (direct to your Flyer Project!)
- NEW GUI buttons, hotkeys, and menus for quick 'trim' of +/- 2 or +/- 10 frames on Clips, Stills, & Framestores
- *Jump to InPoint and OutPoint Buttons (yes, JUMP to a VIEW of individual frames)
- *Jump to Clip Start and Clip End Buttons
- *Jump to any point in a clip by clicking on it in AV8R's timeline!
- *All this WITHOUT having to tediously open and close 'control panels'!
* items in the above list are advanced features that you don't get on
the Flyer software or any other Flyer support product. The 'live' program
time timecode readouts during shuttling and jogging are indispensable features you
can't get in ANY other Flyer-related product.
Imagine, you simply select a clip from the available text list, tell it to start
shuttling, and INSTANTLY you see a moving cursor on the timeline display AND true
program-time and clip-time TIME CODE readouts. PAUSE at any time, and simply click
on the Set Inpoint or Set Outpoint buttons. AV8RPro++ transforms your Flyer editing
session into a FAST, FUN process, but there's MORE...
Thank You for visiting the MegageM AV8RPro++ GUI page.
Come back soon ...