Welcome to videobotics.com's VidiCalc3 Information Page
VidiCalc3:The Time Mechanic Demo is now a FULL-function free download!
VidiCalc3 now performs time code addition and subtraction *and* has PAL capabilities as well!
VidiCalc3: The Time Mechanic automatically and instantly inter-converts 5
different video and film production time formats and adds/subtracts time codes as well:
You can directly type in NTSC NDF (30FPS) or DF (29.97, as broadcast in NTSC) or PAL time codes
or enter a numerical value of fields, frames, or film-frames and VidiCalc instantly
computes all the others.
- Non-DropFrame Time Code for NTSC 29.97 FPS video
- Drop-Frame Time Code for 30FPS video
- PAL Time Code for 25fps video
- Absolute # of Video Fields
- Absolute # of Video Frames (2 Fields/Frame)
- Absolute # of 24 FPS Film Frames (auto-converted to 3/2 pulldown from NTSC NDF)
- Two separate entry panels for two separate clip time code conversions
- Adds time codes for two clips
- Subtracts time codes for two clips (with or without 24-hour rollover)
Or you can use the sliders to set NDF or PAL Hours, Minutes, Seconds, and VidiCalc
continuously calculates the results and updates all the time readouts smoothly
Try the free demo and you'll find it's the handiest way to convert from non-drop-frame to
drop-frame and to instantly calculate relationships between standard film and
VidiCalc3 is an indispensable production tool that will save lots of time and confusion
when you're working on the big project!
Download a FREE Full-function time-limited demo version of VidiCalc3!
The full no-time-limit version of VidiCalc3 is only $29.95 for
Shipping free (delivery is by electronic transmission). Credit cards accepted.
Ordering VidiCalc3 is easy!
Thank You for visiting the videobotics.com VidiCalc3 Information Page -
Come Back Soon!