FlyerCOM - The Advanced NewTek Flyer Command System
FlyerCOM adds a set of over 20 ARexx commands to the NewTek Flyer non-linear
video editing system. Many of these commands add useful Flyer control
features not found in the NewTek Flyer software.
Here are some of the commands:
- NAME - change to a new clip by path:filename, resets to segment number 0
- BNAME - faster NAME command, less error checking, keeps current segment #
- PLAY - play a clip from its beginning
- PAUSE - pause playback leaving 'paused' frame on display
- STOP - stop playback (goes to black, ends 'pause')
- GOTO - jump to a numbered frame and display it 'paused'
- JOGFORWARD - jog forward by a user-specified increment
- JOGREVERSE - jog backward ...
- SHUTTLE - smoothly play clip at chosen speed
- SPEED - set speed (jog increment) for shuttle and jog
- FORWARD - set shuttle direction to forward
- REVERSE - set shuttle direction to backward
- SETINPOINT - set FlyerCOM inpoint for a clip 'segment'
- SETOUTPOINT - set FlyerCOM outpoint for a clip 'segment'
- SEGMENT - select one of 512 segments from a single clip
- SEGPLAY - play selected segment from INPOINT to OUTPOINT
Variations on SEGPLAY for Rapid Sequences
- BPLAY - does not return until finished, leaves video ON
- CPLAY - does not return until finished, goes to black
- FIRST - set current SEGMENT inpoint field # (synonym of SETINPOINT)
- LAST - set current SEGMENT outpoint field # (synonym of SETOUTPOINT)
- BATCH - play all clip segments as rapid 'cuts'
and many more!
FlyerCOM can be operated from ARexx or directly from an Amiga Shell.
A serial port version of FlyerCOM is also available separately for remote control
from any terminal or other computer.
FlyerCOM is ideal for scripted or timed clip playback for automated
systems, cable system commercial insertion, kiosk applications, and vertical market-
oriented Flyer-based systems.
FlyerCOM costs only $99.95
Ordering FlyerCOM is easy.
Thank you for visiting the MegageM FlyerCOM Web Page!
Come back soon ...
<<-- Back to MegageM Home Page