RPaint Graphics/Presentation Program
Welcome to the MegageM Digital Media RPaint Page!
RPaint 1.0 is a paint program with ARexx support for almost all features.
You can even let RPaint 1.0 'record' your paint actions into a runnable
ARexx script which will reproduce your actions automatically!
RPaint 1.0 is designed for ECS Amigas running O.S. 2.04 or higher. It is
an easy-to-use paint program with many of the popular Amiga paint program
features PLUS the bonus ARexx capabilities. And it is ECONOMICAL! Only
RPaint 2.0 is a major upgrade to RPaint with AGA 256-color support and MANY
- AGA Two to 256-color pics
- Wipes for transitions between main and spare screens
- Savable/loadable program configurations (resolution, interlace, etc.)
- Improved scrolling
- Improved color cycling
- Presentation features (detect mouse clicks in specific areas, etc.)
- You even get demos of how to build whole GAMES in just RPaint
- and MUCH more...
- It's PERFECT for auto-painting presentations, titling, and shows!
RPaint 2.0 is ONLY $69.95!
Ordering RPaint is EASY!
This page is under construction ...
We'll add a download of the FREE RPaint demo program! If you CAN'T WAIT - you can download the RPaint demo FREE from Compuserve's
Amiga Graphics Library!
Come back soon ...
Updated August 10, 1996.
<<-- Back to MegageM Home Page