Stealth(tm) is Flyer plug-in technology that integrates fully into the Flyer's own GUI.
With Stealth LayerPlayer, you get editing, live time-code readouts, LayerPlayer(tm) (real-time layering/mixing/keying), and many more features in one convenient plug-in that appears directly in your familiar workspace on the Flyer/Toaster GUI. MegageM's Stealth LayerPlayer(tm) is now a reality!
- LIVE real-time SMPTE time-code displays show Flyer 'program' time and 'clip' time during pause, jog, and FF/REW actions. You can edit by the numbers.
- LayerPlayer(tm) Video Layering with Alpha-Key Capabilities
Astounding REAL-TIME video processing (automatic or interactive settings) -
- Synchronized dual-stream video layering and mixing
- Synchronized dual-stream video split-screens
- Synchronized 'shaped' dual-stream video with partial 'frozen' Toaster FX
- Selectable degree of mix/layer/FX-action
- Alpha-keyed video: synchronize one clip playing in a 'keyhole' in another clip
- Layering capabilities like you've only seen on very expensive competing NLEs
- Direct LayerPlayer(tm) access from the Flyer's own GUI
- Instant results - experiment all you wish - NO RENDERING!
- HotKeys emulate hardware controller actions: Flyer Clip Play, Stop, Pause, Jog, Shuttle, SetIn, SetOut, live Time Code readouts, direct access to Flyer Control Panels, and much more.
- Freeze, save, & load Flyer video to/from RGB IFF files
- Freeze single fields of paused Flyer video interactively (via hotkeys or menu actions)
- Interactively save any individual Flyer video field to an RGB IFF file
- Instantly load any 24-bit 752x480 RGB IFF file directly to DV1
- FAST tools support CG key layering on Flyer fields or RGB images!
- Ideal for setting up alpha-key imagery for LayerPlayer(tm) operations.
- Instantly save the Flyer Project EDL directly to a file in the ram: disk.
- GPI Trigger Output
Your Flyer can now sync up to external triggerable devices (suitable adapters may be required).
- Automatically detect and locate troublesome 'audio track overloads'
- Tells when you have more than 4 simultaneous Audio Tracks (only 4 can play at once).
- Alerts you to audio problems the Flyer simply ignores without telling you.
- Announces the Crouton NUMBER (in the project) of the offending audio item.
- Even highlights the offending audio-track crouton in the Flyer's Project display!
- ARexx command language and Time Code offset control
Integrates many features of the FlyerCOM Arexx Flyer control engine.
Stealth LayerPlayer includes a new ARexx command to let you set the Time Code starting value of any clip. This is
similar to what AV8RPro++ can do when batch digitizing, but Stealth LayerPlayer gives you direct
control over the value that comes up as the start time of the clip in the Flyer's control panel for the clip).
- And - Under the Hood ... Stealth LayerPlayer
- Provides instant direct access from the Flyer GUI's Programs Popup Menu
- Is easy and intuitive to use - with simple hotkeys for playing and editing clips.
- Has a toasted 3D-look GUI.
- Is super-fast 100% assembly language.
- and ... LOTS more.
- Stealth LayerPlayer gives you super-fast operation, compactness, and efficiency.
Stealth LayerPlayer is 100% super-fast, efficient assembly language!
Stealth LayerPlayer Software: $129 (shipping $6 by USPS Priority Mail in USA)
Upgrade to AV8RPro++ - $339
Prices and specifications subject to change without notice.
CALL MegageM (805 349 1104, 10AM to 5PM, California time) to order NOW!
ALL POPULAR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED.
Ordering Stealth LayerPlayer is easy.
Thank You for visiting the MegageM Stealth LayerPlayer page!
Come back soon ...
<<-- Back to MegageM Home Page