Welcome to the MegaClasX CDROM
Order by phone - 805 349 1104 - 10am to 5pm, California time - major credit cards accepted.
NEW! The MegaClasX CDROM
A major collection of all of MegageM's Amiga classics, a programmers goldmine of tools and articles,
and important utilities and extras for NewTek Amiga Toaster and Flyer owners.
MegaClasX has three major collections of software, books and articles, and programmer/developer's materials:
You get 40 megabytes of material including dozens of programs, a complete book, articles,
Toaster/Flyer tools and developer materials, and more. All organized with click-to-read
text icons and individual install-icons for each software package. On one convenient CDROM.
- The Amiga and Toaster/Flyer Programmer's Goldmine
- NewTek DevCon - The complete developer materials from the three NewTek Developer Conferences held in 1994 and 1995.
NewTek has given permission for this distribution which includes:
- Flyer Developer documentation and programmer's guide, include files, and documentation.
- Toaster FX development and programming files and documentation.
- Toaster ColorFont development files and documentation.
- Lots of examples and sample programs in C and assembler.
- Amiga Machine Language Programmer's Guide by Daniel Wolf and Doug Leavitt. *The* assembly language
programming text that sold over 10,000 copies. Complete click-to-read text chapters and all programming
examples, ready to compile, including a complete assembler. This book has been out of print for some
time, and we continue to get requests for it. Now it's available again in this convenient form.
- Series of eight Amiga programming articles by D. Wolf, originally published in Amiga Plus magazine.
- Toaster/Flyer User's ToolChest - Classic and NEW Packages
- MegFX The collection of 41 split-screen and layering real-time FX for Flyer
- FlyerCOM ARexx Flyer language for scripting commercial
insertion, automated Flyer playback, and kiosk systems.
- FasCal - *new* low-level precision calibration program for the Flyer board,
lets you adjust the pots right on the Flyer board
- AV8R - the original Flyer timeline program, version 1.06. Later evolved into the AV8RPro++. AV8R is a nice
editing-support timeline that functions as a 2nd interaction screen for your Flyer. Loaded with powerful features
(Flyer project EDL, interactive timeline, align-audio-to-video, visual in/out editing, timecode displays, and more).
- The Complete Collection of Amiga Classic Programs published by MegageM
- FractalPro Fractal Art and Animation v6.1
- ScapeMaker The 2D to 3D object conversion and compositing program
for VistaPro and LightWave, version 4
- RPaint ARexx-programmable Autopaint & Titling/Presentation Programs
in ECS (1.0) and AGA (2.0) versions
- JobTracker 1.0 Project Time/Charges and Billing Program
- NeuroPro Neural Network Artificial Intelligence
- BarPro/A Bar Code Label Printing Program v3.2
- BarProB Bar Code Scanner Wand Drivers and Support Package v3.0
- CellPro Cellular Automata Art and Animation Program -
v1.1 and v1.2 (PAL and NTSC)
- AmiVR The software package of games and utilities for 3D LCD shutter glasses
Over $500 originally, now only $69.95, complete.
Thank You for visiting the MegageM Digital Media MegaClasX Page
Come Back Soon!